SynMax 77702 - Cerimax™ Wheel Bearing Grease - 2 oz Syringe
Part #: 05277702
Now with Nano-dimensional Synmax Cerimax™ The most durable Ceramic grease made. Ahead of the Competition: Longest Lasting, Stable, Elastic, and Resilient.
Synmax 777 with Cerimax™ is an extreme high-performance wheel bearing lubricant that provides unsurpassed performance, durability, and wear protection. Synmax 777w/Cerimax™ out performs PTFE greases in equivalent applications due to its lower friction coefficient and its ability to operate at a wider range of temperatures! Synmax Cerimax™Particals are the key component responsible for lowering the coefficient of friction at all temperatures, resulting with high load-bearing properties; a low dielectric constant all while not containing any metals or silicone; and is resistant to water, and most chemical products. All of this gives Synmax 777 Pro w/Cerimax™the greatest staying power, even under extreme pressure and temperatures.
Features & Benefits:
• Staying Power
• Extraordinary adhesion (tackiness) compared to other greases.
• Operating Temperatures
• Operates in a normal range from 0° F to 450° F, and up to 650° F intermittently.
• Extreme Pressure & Anti-Wear Protection
• Shear Stability
• Does not soften or run out. After hundreds of miles on the race track, it still shows no evidence of breaking down.
• Corrosion Resistant
• Resists water, heat, acid, and other chemicals.
• High Dropping Point
• Maintains viscosity across full temperature range.
• Low Coefficient of Friction
• Lower coefficient than even Teflon based greases.
• Chemically Inert
• Environmentally friendly.
• Lowest Dielectric Constant making it an excellent insulator.
• Upon cooling returns to original viscosity after reaching dropping point.
• Available in 14 oz cartridges and 14 oz tubs, as well as dispensing syringes.
* 2 oz (50g) tube will do 12-16 bearings when greasing between every other roller. We recommend slightly warming the grease to make using the syringe easier